Global Energy Solutions (Glensol) provides supervision and maintenance for Top Drives assuring 24/7 on-site availability of the technician, responsible for installation, disassembly preventive maintenances and performance monitoring. Our technician also carries out everyday maintenance and is on hand to deal with any Top Drive problems, around the clock.
How we add value:
- Engineer available twenty-four hours straight at a competitive daily rate
- Highly skilled technicians capable of maintaining multiple Top Drives which reduces number of hired personnel and corresponding labour costs
- Rapid response to emergencies through continual monitoring and effective maintenance, avoiding risks of rig downtime and the associated financial loss.
We have implemented the Quality Manual and quality management system in compliance with ISO 9001 and established such procedures, as:
- Top Drive Maintenance Standards & Process
- Top Drive Repair Standards & Process
- Top Drive Testing Standards
- Top Drive Assembling Standards & Process
- Materials Inspection Standards