“Please send your resumes to email@example.com with position title on subject line.
Global Energy Solutions is a great place to begin or advance your career, please check back to view our updated vacant positions!
· Negotiate contract agreements for products and services.
· Prepare and edit contracts between the company and potential clients.
· Continually monitor and evaluate contractor performance against contract specifications, and recommends appropriate remedial action as necessary.
· Handle breach of contracts in a timely manner.
· Review contract terms and conditions to verify that they are in compliance with company policies and all applicable laws and regulations
· Maintain of contract register and ensure all contracts duly revised on timely manner
· Serve as the main liaison with outside contracting representatives.
· Monitor progress according to the schedule of completion to submit drafts and documents in a timely manner
· Proofread, edit, and fact-check legal documents for accuracy and consistency
· Report on unexecuted contracts and follow-up with suppliers.
· Create and maintain proper contract files.
· To review and generate exceptions / deviations to the Contracts.
· To fulfill other issues/tasks necessary for the development of the Company, assigned or defined by the employer or line manager.
· Bachelor’s degree in law or relevant field.
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Negotiation skills for the Contract review and clarifications and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent knowledge of Azerbaijani and English languages (Russian is also preferable).
· Good communication skills.
· Knowledge of contract documents and legal specifications.
· Knowledge of the legislation of the Republic of Azerbaijan and knowledge of international norms and regulations in the field of contract law.
· Ability to work with multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to work under pressure.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference “Contracts Specialist” in the email subject line. Only successful candidates (CV corresponding to all requirements) will be contacted.
Rotating Equipment Engineer reports to Maintenance Delivery Manager and provides maintenanceengineering support for Gas Compression and Power Generation stations.Successful candidate will need to work closely with Field Service Engineers andSupervisors in order to achieve high level of availability and reliability of plantequipment. Rotating Equipment engineer will work with other professionals inorder to improve production facilities, reduce the incidence of costlybreakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety ofplant, personnel and production processes.
Include, but are not limited to the following:
- Act as a single point of contact between the company, OEMs andcustomers.
- Ensure compliance with company HSE policy and legislation.
- Develop maintenance strategies and procedures for rotatingequipment.
- Develop strategies and procedures for major maintenance overhaulsand outages.
- Review and update existing company maintenance strategy documents.
- Troubleshoot breakdown problems associated with the rotatingequipment.
- Consult Field Service Engineers and Supervisors on technicalproblems.
- Review relevant SBs and work on implementation of therecommendations.
- Continuously review packages for obsolete parts and findalternative solutions.
- Work on upgrade and modification projects to increase reliabilityof the rotating equipment.
- Provide input for updating required spare part lists/cataloguesand inventory for rotating equipment.
- Work closely with Maintenance Planner to make sure all activitiesare accordingly planned, scheduled and executed.
- Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs.
- Carry out quality inspections on performed jobs through CMMS.
- Monitor equipment performance and ensure equipment is performingeffectively and efficiently.
- Review deficiencies noted during preventative maintenance and makesure corrective action plan is in place.
- Use remote online condition monitoring system on daily basis toassess health of the units and react on alerts.
- Review/raise NCRs associated with rotating equipment.
- Provide technical guidance for the preventive and predictivemaintenance programs.
- Serve as the focal point for monitoring performance indicators formaintenance management.
- Analyze equipment and operating data and correct when needed.
- Develop preservation maintenance strategy and requirements.
- Define KPIs for equipment performance and maintenance efficiencyand produce monthly reports.
- Provide engineering support for root cause analysis.
- High school diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the engineering field, preferablyin a similar field.
- Expert knowledge of the rotating equipment (gas turbine drivencompressor and generator packages) and auxiliaries.
- Ability to read technical drawings and schemes.
- Good working knowledge of CMMS tool.
- Understanding of preventative and predictive maintenance techniques.
- Rotating equipment troubleshooting experience.
- Good analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
- Be able to work on own initiative, work to deadlines and also be ateam player.
- An ability to work well under pressure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Fluent English language.
- Advanced PC user.
- Onshore based position with frequent site visits.
- Competitive salary.
- Good opportunities for professional development and career growth.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs to email@example.com by indicating the position title“Rotating Equipment Engineer” in the subject line of your email. Please note that onlyshortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Summary: Proposal manager is responsible for work with a variety of different departments within organization to ensure that each proposal is well-constructed and meets all of the necessary requirements as per Company Policy and Procedures. Must be able to effectively communicate with all levels of employees in organization. Act as liaisons between various teams and departments, ensuring that everyone involved in creating a proposal has the information needed to do job properly.
· Strong ability to facilitate collaboration
· Creative problem solving
· Working under tight deadlines
· Excellent writing, editing and reviewing
· Flexibility and adaptability
Communication:Communication is the act of transferring information from one person to another. Proposal manager needs to communicate with clients ,team members and other stakeholders. Needs to communicate verbally or in writing, so it’s important to be able to use both methods effectively. Also, need to communicate complex information, so it’s important to be able to explain ideas in an easy-to-understand way.
Organization:Proposal managers need to be organized to ensure complete all tasks in a timely manner. Organization skills require to manage multiple projects, deadlines and team members. Create a schedule for meetings,- conference calls and other tasks.
Research:To be able to conduct research to find the information needed to complete work. This may include researching company information, researching client needs or researching the competition. Being able to find the information need quickly and efficiently help save time and complete work more effectively.
Negotiation: Work with other departments and individuals to create a successful proposal. Negotiation skills required to ensure everyone is on the same page and the proposal is what the client expects, such as to ensure the proposal is what the client wants.
Time management:Have multiple projects going on at the same time. Meet deadlines for proposals, manage budgets and organize team meetings. Time management is a crucial skill for proposal managers as it allows to prioritize tasks and complete them on time.
· Develop and implement proposal process as per Company Procedures, which includes but not limited to Commercial Review, Business Development, Segregation of Duties (SOD) and effectively follow up within all internal stakeholders
· Project management approach to each proposal to effectively coordinate a project from start to finish, using good communication, interpersonal skills, motivational skills, and organization
· Input into each proposal from Commercial point of view, understanding and building of effective pricing proposal
· Manage proposal response schedule and perform an initial review of the RFIs, RFQs, RFPs or Prequalification Questionnaires to establish the scope of work, the Tender schedule and the composition of the Proposal team
· Monitor and track the execution of the all life of proposal process
· Communicate proposal requirement and status to Senior Management and to be able to present via presentation
· Setting up and participation in pre-tender kick off meetings and development of strategic tendering analysis
· Establish and maintain proposal libraries and knowledge management system and ensure accuracy of current information
· Responsible for analyzing RFIs, RFQs or RFPs documents and successful preparation and submission responses aligned to client’s costing structure, technical and commercial requirements, within client-driven deadlines
· Manage development of quality responses and completion of excellent proposal documents in accordance with company templates
· Lead proposal reviews with relevant business functions as per the established procedures: effectively communicate and connect internal resources/departments which includes but not limited to Management, Project Managers, QHSE, Legal, Finance, HR, IT to fulfill/complete tender information and qualification material
· Actas a nominated sole point ofcontact, participating in follow up, negotiations, deal-closing meetings starting from preparation and conclusion which may include various clarifications as prior submission as well as after submission of proposal
· Provide oversight of final proposal production, proofreading, editing and formal submissions
· Manage/successfully complete multiple projects at the same time
· Analyzing all existing, cancelled and lost tenders(lesson learned session); record lessons learned and document and execute actions to produce process improvement
· Coordinate monthly proposal process performance and overhead reviews as well as review of the Proposal Plans, Targets and KPI’s
Language:Azerbaijani, English, Russian
Education:University or equal
Skills in:Tender/Proposal preparation (RFI,RFQ& RFP), Contracts, Commercial
Work experience:10 years and more (we can review less one as an exceptional case depending on the candidate)
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating the position title “Proposal Manager” in the subject line of your email. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Include,but are not limited to the following:
- Minimum BSc degree in Instrument and Control Engineering orequivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in maintenance, operations,troubleshooting and repair of I&C systems.
- Exposure to PLC control systems (ABB, Emerson, Yokogawa,Honeywell, Allen Bradley, Siemens).
- Proven field service experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity and experience with hand, measurement and testingtools.
- An understanding of engineering drawings and principles.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision and under pressure.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- English literacy.
- Good technical writing skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Experience in a similar industry is strongly preferred.
- Office based position.
Level, Title and/or Salary may be adjusted based on the applicant’s experienceor skills.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs email@example.com by indicating the position title“I&CEngineer” in the subject line of your email.Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.